Wednesday, February 1, 2012

My first story on my new blog!

I am going to be writing an anthology collaboratively called Life As We Don't Know It, for my first set of stories here.  Basically, something surreal and impossible will happen to each main character for these stories.  If something is not answered, then you'll find out what happened for my last short story, which will wrap it up.  I don't know how many I'll do for this series, but we'll find out!

Background: I was inspired from The Twilight Zone to write this.  Obviously, surreal things will happen to each person, but only the one person will be experiencing it (I suspect, I may change this), and all will take place in modern reality.

Unlike I've done before, I'm going to keep this one blog for the rest of my stories.  I can't just keep making new blogs each time!  I will just have to make a nice table of contents like I have in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment